TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. About us. Card-Online is an e-commerce (“E-commerce”) belonging to the company MF Group S.r.l. (“MF Group”), whose contact details can be found in the footer of the website www.card-online.it (“Website”). On the E-commerce, every type of customer (“Customer/s”) can purchase the best ID products such as, for example, cards of any (blank cards, colored cards, magnetic cards, contact cards, contactless cards, customized cards etc.), printers for cards and the related ribbons, as well as a wide variety of accessories for cards, including eco-friendly badge holders and eco-friendly paper cards (“Product/s”).
2. Who our Customers are. A. The E-commerce offers solutions for every kind of Customer, from the final consumer (B2C sale channel, “Consumer/s”) to the people who purchase the Products for purposes related to their trade, business or profession, or their intermediary activity (B2B sale channel, “Professional/s”), such as who buys using VAT, companies and associations. B. To best meet the needs of its Costumers, EVERY CUSTOMER IS INVITED TO USE THE CONTACT DETAILS ON THE WEBSITE FOR REQUESTING ADVICES AND INFORMATION USEFUL FOR THE PURCHASE.
3. Contractual relationships. A. Every purchase contract (“Contract/s”) agreed between the Customers and MF Group on the E-Commerce or through any exchange of communication (for example e-mail or messaging tools) is ruled by (i) these Terms, published and available on the Website, and (ii) the order made by the Customer (“Order”), if and how it’s confirmed by MF Group (“Order Confirmation”). B. Notwithstanding any exemption, THESE TERMS APPLY ALSO TO THE ADDITIONAL SERVICES CONCERNING THE PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY MF GROUP AT CUSTOMER’S REQUEST, including services provided by other websites and/or brands belonging to MF Group (such as services of card customization provided by other brands linked to MF Group).
5. How to purchase on the E-commerce: sending of the Order, conclusion of the Contract and condition precedent. A. In order to do the Order on the E-commerce, the Customer: (i) chooses the Product among the ones available and adds them to the virtual cart, (ii) inserts the data necessary for the shipping and delivery of the Products and for the billing (if requested by the Customer), (iii) pays the price via credit card or bank transfer to the following bank account details (IBAN): IT10S0538736650000001178238 (Banca Popolare dell’Emilia Romagna – Filiale di Caldara di Reno). B. THE CONTRACT IS CONCLUDED WHEN THE CUSTOMER RECEIVES THE ORDER CONFIRMATION, NOTWITHSTANDING THE CONDITION PRECEDENT CONCERNING THE RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCTS PAYMENT. C. In the rare cases when the Products purchased are not available, MF Group refunds the price to the Customer, if it’s possible using the same method chosen by the Customer for the payment.
6. Price and solve et repete clause. A. The Products prices are indicated in the related pages of the catalogue available on the E-Commerce, net of taxes and shipment costs (quantified in the checkout phase of the Order). B. Any potential additional cost, charge, tax, fee, expense and/or disbursement that the destination country of the shipment may apply to the Products at any title, lay exclusively upon the Customer. C. Whenever MF Group exceptionally does the shipment in exception to the condition precedent set forth in the above-mentioned point 5.B, THE PAYMENT OF THE PRICE COULD NOT BE DELAYED FOR ANY REASON, THEREFORE THE CUSTOMER ACCEPTS TO ENFORCE HIS/HER OWN RIGHTS ONLY AFTER HAVING FULFILLED HIS/HER OWN PAYMENT OBLIGATION. In the event of delayed and/or instalment payment, the failure to pay even only one instalment brings the operation of the acceleration clause under article 1186 of the Italian Civil Code for the subsequent payments and therefore all the price will immediately become as due, without to prejudice to any greater damages.
7. Shipment and delivery. A. Unless otherwise communicated in the Order Confirmation, THE SHIPMENT OF THE PRODUCTS TAKES PLACE, ONCE RECEIVED THE PAYMENT, NORMALLY WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS, EXCEPT IN THE OCCURRENCE OF PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND HOLIDAY BREAKS. C. In any case, the delivery time indicated on the Website– or the different one communicated to the Customer, anyway, never exceeding the time limits eventually provided by consumer protection laws – shall be deemed to be considered as indicative.
8. Risk of loss and damage in delivery. The risk of loss and damage to Products in the delivery transport shall be borne (i) always by the Professionals, in accordance with article 1510, par. II of the Italian Civil Code; (ii) by the Consumers, only if they chose the carrier, pursuant to article 63, par. II of the Italian Consumer Code, (iii) by MF Group in cases where it arranges the transport to Consumers, observing article 63, par. I of the Italian Consumer Code.
9. Advices about the delivery. Given the nature of some of the Products and their delicacy, MF Group advises the Customers to always ACCEPT THE DELIVERY “SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION” and to promptly formalize any specific claims concerning THE PRODUCTS INTEGRITY, THE NUMBER OF PACKAGES AND/OR THE CONDITION OF THE PACKAGING, BY INFORMING MF GROUP at the contact details published on the E-Commerce, attaching the relevant photographic documentations.
10. Right of withdrawal. Mode and effects. A. The Consumer who purchased on the E-Commerce CAN EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (“WITHDRAWAL”) FROM THE CONTRACT WITHIN 14 (FOURTEEN) DAYS STARTING TO THE PRODUCTS DELIVERY, BY SENDING A COMMUNICATION TO MF GROUP AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS INFO@CARD-ONLINE.IT. B. The Consumer who enforces the Withdrawal within the previously said deadline: (i) RETURNS THE PRODUCTS AT HIS/HER OWN EXPENSES TO MF GROUP WITHIN 14 (FOURTEEN) DAYS FROM THE COMMUNICATION OF THE WITHDRAWAL, following the instructions provided by MF Group; (ii) BEARS THE FULL COST OF RETURNING THE PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO THE WITHDRAWAL and (iii) RETURNS THE PRODUCTS INTACT AND UNUSED, SEALED IN THE ORIGINAL BOX, complete with the packaging and the instructions. C. After having verified that all the above conditions have been met, MF GROUP REFUNDS THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO THE WITHDRAWAL within 14 (fourteen) days from receipt, if possible by using the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the purchase. D. THE REFUND DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ADDITIONAL COSTS RELATED TO THE CONSUMER CHOICE OF A SHIPMENT OPTION DIFFERENT FROM THE STANDARD ONE, i.e. the cheaper among the available for the related Products. WHEN THE SAME ORDER INCLUDES OTHER PRODUCTS, THE REFUND IS LIMITED TO THE DELIVERY COSTS CONCERNING THE PRODUCT(S) FOR WHICH THE WITHDRAWAL HAS BEEN EXERCISED.
11. Exclusion of the Withdrawal. Given the nature of the Products, the ways of using them and the need for the Customers’ safety and health protection, THE WITHDRAWAL IS EXCLUDED FOR (i) CUSTOM-MADE OR CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS (e.g., customized badge and cards), (II) PRODUCTS THAT RISKS TO DETERIORATE OR EXPIRE QUICKLY, and/or (iii) SEALED PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN OPENED BY THE CONSUMER (with particular but not exclusive reference to the consumables).
12. Warranty. Period, how to exercise it, remedies and support. A. MF Group guarantees the Products compliance to the law provisions and to the health, technical and security standards applicable under the Italian and European Law, in addition to ensuring the quality of the Products. B. The legal conformity of the Products is guaranteed (I) TOWARDS THE CONSUMERS, FOR 2 (TWO) YEARS SINCE THE DELIVERY DATE, HAVING THE CONSUMER THE RIGHT TO REPORT ANY FAULT AND/OR MANUFACTURING DEFECT CONCERNING THE PRODUCTS IN ANY EVENT WITHIN THE MAXIMUM PERIOD OF 26 (TWENTY-SIX) MONTHS SINCE THE DELIVERY, as prescribed by article 128 and following of the Italian Consumer Code; (II) TOWARDS THE PROFESSIONALS, FOR 1 (ONE) YEAR SINCE THE DELIVERY DATE, without prejudice to the following conditions. C. Those time limits are subject to the condition of the possibility and consistency with the nature of the Products, notwithstanding the provisions of articles 14 and 15 of the Terms. D. The Customer who intends to report a defect concerning the Products must promptly send a communication to the following email address email@example.com, also attaching the related purchase bill and the warranty card contained in the Product box. E. Once evaluated the existence of the claimed faults/defects, MF Group will send to the Customer the instructions for exercising the possible applicable remedy under article 135bis of the Italian Consumer Code, including the Product repair at the MF Group Technical Assistance Office located in Italy, Calderara di Reno (40012 -Bo) Via Serra, 2. F. Until the legal guarantee lasts, the Customers may also benefit free of charge from MF Group customer service, both by phone at the number 051.67.76.511 and by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Claim deadline for the Professionals. The Professionals must anyway report the fault and/or defects and/or non-conformity of the Products in accordance with article 1490 and following ones of the Italian Civil Code, WITHING 8 (EIGHT) DAYS SINCE THE DELIVERY DATE FOR APPARENT DEFECTS AND WITHIN 8 (EIGHT) DAYS SINCE THE DISCOVERY DATE FOR LATENT DEFECTS, under pain of loss of the right.
14. Exclusion of the warranty for all the Customers. IT’S EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED ANY WARRANTY FOR FAULT AND/OR DEFECTS AND/OR NON-CONFORMITY THAT MAY OCCUR IN RELATION TO AND AS A RESULT OF AN IMPROPER USE, NON-COMPLIANT WITH THE INDICATIONS AND THE INSTRUCTIONS RELATED TO THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE ONES PROVIDED BY MF GROUP PREVIOUSLY AND AFTER THE SALE, OR OF AN INADEQUATE OR ANYWAY NEGLIGENT, RECKLESS AND IN MALPRACTICED CONSERVATION, considering the nature and the features of the Products. In particular, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that (i) the result obtained by using the Products can depend on several elements independent from MF Group activities (for example, the quality of the cards printed with the printer purchasable on the E-Commerce depends also on the type of ribbon used by the Customer), and that (ii) once opened, some Products must be used/consumed within the expiration date potentially indicated.
15. Warranty limitations for Professionals. THE WARRANTY IS ALSO UNENFORCEABLE OR ANYWAY CANNOT FULLY BE APPLIED WHEN THE PROFESSIONAL FOR HIS/HER OWN FAULT HAS NOT BEEN COMPLIANT WITH THE RECOMMENDATIONS RECEIVED UNDER ARTICLE 9 OF THIS TERMS.
16. Invitation, ODR platform and complaints. A. MF Group invites the Customers to communicate any kind of disservice they deem to have suffered, as well as any kind of dissatisfaction, in order to find a friendly solution. B. In case of a dispute arise, the Consumer may submit a complaint via the ODR platform established by the Regulation (EU) n. 524/2013, filling in the electronic form available in the official languages of the European Union.
17. Professional jurisdiction. All disputes arising out of Contract between the Professional and MF Group shall be settled only by the Court of Bologna, Italy.
18. Governing law. These Terms as well as any and all Contract to which MF Group is a party are exclusively governed by the Italian law.
C.V. REV. 01/23